Where is the php-imap RPM file?

I installed Fedora Core 2 Test 1 on my machine tonight and overall it all
went very well and I have my webserver, email and everything else going. I
have run into one issue.

Where is the php-imap file for the version of PHP that comes with Fedora
Core 2 Test 1?

The only RPM packages that I can find are:

php-4.3.4-7.i386.rpm
php-devel-4.3.4-7.i386.rpm
php-domxml-4.3.4-7.i386.rpm
php-ldap-4.3.4-7.i386.rpm
php-mysql-4.3.4-7.i386.rpm
php-odbc-4.3.4-7.i386.rpm
php-pear-4.3.4-7.i386.rpm
php-pgsql-4.3.4-7.i386.rpm
php-snmp-4.3.4-7.i386.rpm
php-xmlrpc-4.3.4-7.i386.rpm

What I really want to know is how to get the IMAP module for PHP going on
this release of Fedora as I really need that active.