FC2 Test1: Broadcom NetXreme NIC & tg3 driver not working

I installed FC2 last night and the install process went okay. However, when I went to set up my dsl connection, FC2 did not seem to be able to activate my Broadcom NetXreme NIC that is integrated onto my P4PE motherboard. It seems to detect the card okay and it installed the correct driver, so I'm not sure what the problem is. This setup worked fine in Redhat 9. Any suggestions. Thanks.

Peter