Re: FC2 and soundcards

Jakub Kamecki [MaxiGaz] wrote:

I agree. I installed FC2 two days ago, so far it works great but it didn't detect my Live 5.1 soundcard- I haven't come round to installing it manually yet.

This is odd.. It detected my live mp3 5.1 card , but didnt unmute the channels and didnt raise the volume , so it looked like it didnt work... Only after I installed alsa-utils and used alsamixer I found out that it was working...

Pedro Macedo