yum broken after fresh install

I just did a fresh install for FC2-test 1, went in to check for updates via yum. Here's what i got back.

[boson245 localhost boson245]$ yum check-update
Server: Fedora Core 1.90 - Development Tree
Damaged or Bad header.info from Fedora Core 1.90 - Development Tree
This is probably because of a downed server or an invalid header.info on a repository.

I tried using different mirror sites and recieved the same message. Anyone have the same problem/know whats wrong? Would anyone be willing to post what they're using under development in yum.conf.

Thanks,
Scott