Re: Sound does not work on FC 2 Test1

Once upon a time fedora atomicmatrix net wrote:
> I had the same problem; turned out all volume sliders were turned down
> (both for main and pcm).  The soundcard autodetecter even complained about
> having problems installing the module, but the test came through once I
> fixed all the volume sliders.

I am very sorry, I was blinded by the dmesg errors and hadn't enough
experience with the alsamixer, after searching some time around I found the
key to unmute, did that, put them all up, and no I have sound!
Thank you very much.

There are stil some problems around my soudn system, so my TV Card fails when
changing too much in alsamixer, but I will have a closer look and report.
Thanks very much,

Roland