Re: Fedora Core 2 Test 1 - comments (autofs)

Rick Johnson wrote:

Populate /etc/auto.master and /etc/auto.misc to stop the message, or simply chkconfig autofs off to stop it from starting if you don't use autofs.

-Rick

Well, it happened even when I populated auto.master and auto.misc .. I ended doing the dirt trick of using rc.local to call automount.... However , this only happened on RH9...
As always , I always disable unnecessary services , so to me this is no big deal..

Pedro Macedo