FC2 test1 network issue

all,
weird one just ran into. After a fresh install of FC2 test1 I am unable to get beyond the local subnet. My 4 other machines are working with no issues and also when I had redhat 9 on the same machine it could get out to the internet. I have tried 3 installs so far (workstation,server,custom) and all still will not connect out side the local subnet (i.e. i can nfs/ssh to my main server but can not ftp/http to internet)

Any help please.

thanks