FC2 test1 i845gv opengl workaround

Earlier I mentioned that every opengl program I tried had the polygons showing in the reverse order. Objects looked inside out and such. Probably a zbuffering problem. I have an intel i845gv chipset with integrated video, using the i845 drivers.

I tried switching down to 16 bit color and the problem went away.