Re: FC2 test1 network issue

Alan Cox wrote:

Faulty firewalls basically. I informed Sun of this problem in 2001, and its
still not fixed 8)

Weird... I work as a sysadmin and recently (after starting using the 2.6 kernel on rh9) on our mailhost we had issues with a certain host ...
They said that their firewall blocked everything when ECN was enabled and they wouldnt ever think about disabling it, because of security concerns...
Is this really a security issue or just some sysadmin that needs to read a bit more about ECN? From what I've read about ECN , it is supposed to help...

Pedro Macedo