Re: Broadcom BCM57xx NIC (tg3)

Sean Hogston wrote:

On Sun, 2004-02-15 at 19:39, amdk6 comcast net wrote:

With stock 2.6 kernel in FC2, seems the module tg3 loads, but doesn't work. I also tried the offical drivers, no avil. Is there a global problem in 2.6 possibly?

I had a similar problem with the tg3 driver on my dell laptop. The
installer did not create the /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0
file. I created it manually rebooted and it all came up.

Hi Sean,

Would you be able to post the script to the list, it may solve my problems as well. Thanks.

Peter