Anybody using FC2 on a Dell Inspiron 8100

I have now installed FC2 test1 4 times on a Dell i8100 laptop
(circumventing the pcmcia problem).

Each time I have been able to use the machine for about 30-60
minutes. Then it would freeze solid without apparent reason.
None of the standard 'tricks' to reboot or shutdown helped
(keyboard not responding) and I could not login from another machine
I had to resort to removing the battery.

Anybody else experience something like this and/or have any
suggestions. Is it worth bugzillaing this?

Are there any updates available that might solve this.
Otherwise I give up and wait until test 2 appears to try again.

Alexander