Re: why no auto-eject of CDs during install?

Steffan Jacobs said:
> Maybe the release that are shown by default when you open a browser?

Well, I for one am installing a server-only version, I never run a
browser.  Plus some of the things in the release notes would be handy to
know before you install anything.  In fact, some of the things in the
release notes would cause people not to even download (i686, for example).

Would it be possible to put a link to the release notes on the main
fedora.redhat.com page, along with the download links?  That would have
saved at least me some headaches.

Eric.