Cyrus IMAP

Hello,

I've finished installing Fedora Core 2 Test 1 and updating the
packages.  Things went well, a couple of annoyances, already mentioned
on the List (sound muted, CDs not ejected during the install, etc.).

I'm trying to set up a Cyrus IMAP server, but cannot find cyradm to
setup the user mailboxes.  Has anyone done this and if so how?  The
Cyrus IMAP howto might be dated. (Oct. 2000).  IIRC everything was there
in FC1.  What am I missing?

Bob...