Kmail....

I am running Rawhide on hdb2..on hdb1 I have fedora core with kde upgraded to
3.2 and all works ok...
  On rawhide in Kmail I get the mails in but when I click to read them there
is no output to the read screen..If I click to forward the mail to another
address the mail shows up ok so in Rawhide I have to tell kmail to resend
eack mail before I can read it....
Has anyone else seen this problem and solved it  ??
--

Regards
  Ted Wager