CPU Error

 I woke up this morning to find the following error on my system. I was wondering if
 anybody else had seen it. I've never had a linux system give me anything like it in the
 past.

 MCE: The hardware reports a non-fatal, correctable incident occured on CPU 0
 Bank 1: 9400000000000151

 I'm running the SMP kernel on FC2-test1 on a dual AMD MP 2400+ system.

 Eric