Re: Parser Error UTF-8 Encoding during FC2-test1 Install

David Hunt wrote:

The Install of FC2 appeared to go well. While running FC2 however, there were a lot of problems, some more obvious than others. Before looking into any one issue, I wanted to make sure this wasn't a global problem. When I checked the /root/install.log 16 of 766 installed applications failed for a Parser Error due to UTF-8 Encoding Issues. Has anyone else noticed this? Some of these application failures appeared to be the cause of my problems while running FC2.

Some problems regarding a file containing spanish translation? I got lots of those warnings and always the same sentence... looks like someone forgot to define the encoding of the translation file...

Pedro Macedo