Re: Still can't get the SELinux kernel to work

Hi,

> Is your filesystem labeled (look at the output of ls -Z / and make sure
> that, eg, /tmp is system_u:object_r:tmp_t)?

Unless something else has done this, /tmp (for example) will be as it
was for FC1

> If not, you'll want to label your filesystem first.

How do I do that and will it knacker things up if I need to go (for some
reason) back down to the 2.4.24 or my own 2.6.2 kernel?

TTFN

Paul

--
"Logic, my dear Zoe, is merely the ability to be wrong with authority"
Dr Who