Re: why no auto-eject of CDs during install?

Robert P. J. Day wrote:

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004, Fred New wrote:

The release notes are also available on the download site or any of the mirrors:

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/test/1.90/i386/os/RELEASE-NOTES-x86-en.html

ah, i stand corrected, thank you, although a quick link from the main page
to those notes would still not be amiss.

rday

Alright, you may be right about the release-notes in the browser, however on a test version I would advise you to read the release-notes on the cd before you start the install (just because they might contain some info on installing that you would like to know up front). I forgot to mention the files on the cd in my previous post, they should have been a suggestion as well...