FC2 test1: snd-via82xx driver could not be loaded

Sound stopped working when I upgraded from FC1 to FC2-test1.
When I run system-config-soundcard and press "Play Test Sound",
I get the message:
"The snd-via82xx driver could not be loaded.  This soundcard
may not be compatible with Red Hat Linux".
The same thing works under FC1.  The soundcard is detected as:
VT8233/A/.8235 AC97 Audio controller.

The output of system-config-soundcard is:** (system-config-soundcard.py:10088): WARNING **: `GtkTextSearchFlags' is not an enum type
FATAL: Module snd_via82xx is in use.
FATAL: Module snd_via82xx already in kernel.
-9

Stay informed on Election 2004 and the race to Super Tuesday. http://special.msn.com/msn/election2004.armx