Things I've noticed so far with fc2-test1

cd's don't automatically eject anymore during install
nautilus looks and behaves horribly. i've never entertained a desktop env. other than gnome, i may now.
sound works with some apps, not all
graphical greeter screens don't display properly, especially "happy gnome"
i cannot successfully save my isp preferences when using the internet configuration wizard
system settings-->server settings-->* applets don't work
sound & video-->volume control doesn't work