Re: Things I've noticed so far with fc2-test1

On Tue, Feb 17, 2004 at 08:33:31AM -0500, Sessoms, Mack wrote:
> cd's don't automatically eject anymore during install
> nautilus looks and behaves horribly.  i've never entertained a desktop
> env. other than gnome, i may now.
> sound works with some apps, not all
> graphical greeter screens don't display properly, especially "happy gnome"
> i cannot successfully save my isp preferences when using the internet
> configuration wizard
> system settings-->server settings-->* applets don't work
> sound & video-->volume control doesn't work

Have you added these bugs to Bugzilla yet?
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/

If people don't log these bugs, the developers won't see them all and
potentially won't get them fixed in time.

Cheers,
Vic

--
Vic Gedris             |  Sick of getting Microsoft email viruses? Try
vic-at-gedris.org      |  using Linux instead!    http://www.linux.org