Re: Things I've noticed so far with fc2-test1

will do.

Vic Gedris wrote:
On Tue, Feb 17, 2004 at 08:33:31AM -0500, Sessoms, Mack wrote:

cd's don't automatically eject anymore during install
nautilus looks and behaves horribly.  i've never entertained a desktop
env. other than gnome, i may now.
sound works with some apps, not all
graphical greeter screens don't display properly, especially "happy gnome"
i cannot successfully save my isp preferences when using the internet
configuration wizard
system settings-->server settings-->* applets don't work
sound & video-->volume control doesn't work

Have you added these bugs to Bugzilla yet?
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/

If people don't log these bugs, the developers won't see them all and
potentially won't get them fixed in time.

Cheers,
Vic