install exited abnormally -- received signal 11

Hello,

I've been able to install and test FC2 test 1 on a Dell D600 and on a Micron Desktop, but when I try to install on a Dell C640 laptop, it bombs after mediacheck with "install exited abnormally -- received signal 11"

I've tried searching Bugzilla, but there are no bugs found with "received signal 11" in them.

Has anyone seen this?

--
Aaron Bennett
UNIX Administrator