Re: New to the Linux world

Just install it in your computer and you will see the great different between Windows and Linux, but it requires time to re-learn again, it is a different world, I prefer pure Linux I do not like windows-linux, emulator never works properly. Linux is linux.

Brittany <k9wolfz bellsouth net> wrote:
I am getting tired of the windows world and would like to change my OS to Linux. By any chance do somebody have some snapshots of fedora so i can see if i will get the hang of it. I heard it's much more stable and just a BETTER OS then Windows.

Please reply.

Brittany

Do you Yahoo!?