totem, gstplayer, rhythmbox on FC2

does anyone know of a totem or gst-player rpm that will install on
FC2test1? Or gotten them to build successfully?

Also, anyone else having rhythmbox refuse to add anything to the library?
It seems to scan the directory, but not find anything. At first I thought
it was because it didn't include a gstreamer mp3 plugin for legal reasons,
but I've pointed it at oggs, wavs and flacs too - it just won't add
anything.