    *From:* marcos colome <mailto:mcolome1 yahoo com>
    *To:* fedora-test-list redhat com
    <mailto:fedora-test-list redhat com>
    *Sent:* Tuesday, February 17, 2004 11:26 AM
    *Subject:* Re: New to the Linux world

    Just install it in your computer and you will see the great
    different between Windows and Linux, but it requires time to
    re-learn again, it is a different world, I prefer pure Linux I do
    not like windows-linux, emulator never works properly. Linux is linux.

    */Brittany <k9wolfz bellsouth net
    <mailto:k9wolfz bellsouth net>>/* wrote:

I am getting tired of the windows world and would like to
change my OS to Linux. By any chance do somebody have some
snapshots of fedora so i can see if i will get the hang of it.
I heard it's much more stable and just a BETTER OS then Windows.
Please reply.
Brittany