Re: Anybody using FC2 on a Dell Inspiron 8100

On Feb 17, 2004, "Robert P. J. Day" <rpjday mindspring com> wrote:

> and where would we find the RPM updates to FC2-test1?

The development tree.

That's where up2date is configured to fetch updates from, isn't it?
Ditto for yum IIRC.

> p.s.  i'm interpreting the above to read that there's already an
> updated 2.6 kernel for FC2-test1.  is that correct?

Nope.  there have been 5 kernel updates so far, and counting :-) :-)

Happy GNU Year!                     oliva {lsd ic unicamp br, gnu.org}
Red Hat GCC Developer                 aoliva {redhat com, gcc.gnu.org}