High speed updates

Just a question as to the process desired for reporting the bugs during this cycle. (FC2T1)

Do we update, notice bugs, then update again, report more bugs. Or should we find bugs, report bugs found, finish finding bugs. Then should we update, check bugs found, see if upgrade eliminates bugs?

It seems like the changes are coming full throttle. I expected a bit slower pace for changes to the system.

I don't mind the speed the changes are taking. I just noticed some bugs and would like to know at what stage should the bugs be reported. (After upgrade to latest or what)

Jim

PS - mc is in monochrome in gnome terminal, as is mutt in monochrome. Have these bugs been reported already?