Re: totem, gstplayer, rhythmbox on FC2

Hi,
thanks for the reply.

> The latest totem rebuilds against gstreamer 0.7.x although there are some

You mean against 0.7.4 (i.e. the rpms you pointed me to)? Cause I tried
building it against the 0.7.3 included in FC2t1 and it didn't work (sorry,
not in front of my linux machine atm so don't have the actual errors
produced).

Alternately, do you happen to know if there's a xine-lib that will build on
FC2, so I could go that route with totem?

"Matthias Saou"
<thias spam spam spam spam spam spam spam egg and spam freshrpms net> wrote
in message news:<20040217194527 11794553 localhost>...

http://ftp.freshrpms.net/pub/freshrpms/fedora/linux/testing/1/gstreamer-0.7/