Failure of binary kernel-2.6.2-1.85

Hi,

Kernel 2.6.2-1.85 hangs on boot on a Dell Latitude C610 laptop. All
previous kernels in FC2 have worked...currently .81 is what I am using.
With .85 the system begins booting, checks local disks and then appears
to stall, when I click on details I see nothing..I am unclear as to what
the problem is...in any case not a show stopper...I suspect some change
in this config is causing issues on this laptop...nothing of interest in
the messages file.

-Scott