Re: Synaptics touchpad - how do I get it to work?

Thanks a lot for your explanations - I think I now have a much better idea of the current status of the synaptics support. Sorry if some of my comments were too misinformed or inattentive - I got a bit overwhelmed when "everything" mouse-related stopped working after FC1 -> FC Devel upgrade.

And thanks a lot for your efforts on pushing synaptics support - please let me know if/when you need any help testing any of the synaptics-related stuff (feel free to CC me on any related Bugzilla entires).

--
Aleksey Nogin

Home Page: http://nogin.org/
E-Mail: nogin cs caltech edu (office), aleksey nogin org (personal)
Office: Jorgensen 70, tel: (626) 395-2907