What is IIim/htt

When changing runlevels (5->3), It looks like the IIim init script tries
to restart something called htt effectively filling my logs with
errors.  I have not noticed this (IIim or htt) in prior RedHat distros.
What is it?  What is it for?  Is it safe to chkconfig --del it?

BTW:  Of the two FC2/T1 boxes I have running only one has the IIim init
script, both are "everthing" installs.

Bob...