Re: system-config-services

Jason Montleon released the following into the bitstream on 02/18/04 08:06:
I am having strange problems with this program not running at all, and then
even when it does the check box to enable/disable each service is most of
the way cut off by the name of the service making it impossible to see
whether it is check or unchecked, and just barely possible to click on it.
Has anyone else had similar problems?

Thank you,
Jason

Not running for me at all either and I get no error messages when started from terminal.

:: Marcus