Re: system-config-services

Brent Fox wrote:
On Wed, 2004-02-18 at 11:04, George Garvey wrote:

On Wed, Feb 18, 2004 at 11:00:11AM -0500, Marcus Schuetz wrote:

Jason Montleon released the following into the bitstream on 02/18/04 08:06:

I am having strange problems with this program not running at all, and then
even when it does the check box to enable/disable each service is most of
the way cut off by the name of the service making it impossible to see
whether it is check or unchecked, and just barely possible to click on it.
Has anyone else had similar problems?

There's an update on the development site that fixes these problems.

0.8.6-3 to be exact.

Cheers,
   Brent

Doh! And it's been installed on my computer a week ago. Serves me right to agree before checking it first. Sorry for the noise.

:: Marcus