FC2T1 Swap Space

Hi,

I am new to the test list and didn't see this in the archives.  I
just upgraded from FC1 to 1.9 and have noticed that my swap space
isen't being utilized at all, according to top.

Am I missing something simple?

Also, an init 6 from the konsole was fun.  It just streamed the
command prompt for 5 minutes before it finally blanked out and
rebooted.

Thanks,

--
Joe Frohne
Rawson Oaks Consulting, Remote Oracle Admins