XFree86 Mouse error after rawhide updates

After latest updates from rawhide, my XFree86 stopped working. It claims that the /dev/mice/something is missing. I tried changing it to /dev/mouse on XFree86 but the same happens. I tried reconfiguring the mouse with mouseconfig but gpm cannot find the mouse to. What can I do?

Thiago