Problems

I have installed Fedora Core 1.90 test 1 onto my test bed and to date I have found a few glitches.

1) Anaconda will not let me have a custom install ie if I leave KDE blank and go for a full Gnome install with no redhat applet or up2date. I get a full install of Gnome and a full install of KDE and the annoying up2date tray icon. I can select a basic install then put in Gnome.

2) Where is the file browser ? At the moment I am using Velocity as I have lost the nautilus filebrowser from the menu

3) I cannot add another user using the redhat user config tool the app locks up.

Dave

Watch high-quality video with fast playback at MSN Video. Free! http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200365ave/direct/01/