Re: up2date, mirror repositories, and performance

On Wed, 2004-02-18 at 15:13, Gene C. wrote:
> This is NOT a gripe!

> Anyone have a "better idea"?
> --
> Gene

If Fedora actually becomes super popular, it will need to scale.
I'd hope that up2date would just point to a torrent tracker, and
bittorrent would fetch the files.
This is exactly what bittorrent is supposed to do.
Too bad I couldn't code my way out of a paper bag, or I'd put my code
where my mouth is.