Re: Filesystem ACLs

Gavin Graham wrote:

Now that we have Fedora Core 2 test-1 out, when will we have ACL's on
the ext3 filesystem enabled by default??
Presently we have ti tune2fs the FS and then reboot before we can use
it...
Is there plans to have this enabled by default install?

I hate suse , but I liked one thing they have: during setup , you can choose to enable ACL on ext3 filesystems....
maybe we can do something like that... Also I'd like to see the option to choose XFS , JFS and Reiser without having
to use a extra parameter to call anaconda...

Pedro Macedo