Re: (no subject)

Michael St. Laurent writes:

I installed Fedora Core 2 Test 1 and cannot use my PCMCIA cards.  If I try
to do a "service pcmcia start" I get:

Starting PCMCIA services: cardmgr[4183]: no sockets found!

I can't use my NIC to download any updates becuase it's the card I'm trying
to use!

Help! ;-)

Well, you can start by posting what exactly your NIC card is.

Run dump_cis, and create a Bugzilla bug accordingly.