Re: NVidia driver not working

Thiago,

the newest NVIDIA official driver "NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-5336-pkg1.run" works with Fedora Core 2 (for me). I installed it following the instructions in the README file of the NVIDIA web site. Ultimately it would be great if NVIDIA had a yum-enabled repository with the driver including rpm information, but what they provide is better than no 3D acceleration.

Best regards,

Erwin

Thiago Vinhas de Moraes wrote:

Could anyone make the NVidia official driver to work?