Current test kernel

Hi,

I've just installed the current test kernel (not run it yet). When
installing, rpm reports the symbol sleep_on is missing from the
following modules

unsupported/fs/hfs/hfs.ko
unsupported/drivers/net/shaper.ko
kernel/fs/hpfs/hpfs.ko

Are these known missing symbols or should I file a bugzilla report on
them.

TTFN

Paul

--
"Logic, my dear Zoe, is merely the ability to be wrong with authority"
Dr Who