[FAILED] start httpd on services, libperl.so: cannot open sharedobject file

When I started httpd without the HTTP setup, I failed in the reason
libperl.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory.
Is a certain prior setup required?

The following is a message which has a dialog,

httpd failed. The error was: Starting httpd: Syntax error on line 10 of
/etc/httpd/conf.d/perl.conf:
Cannot load /etc/httpd/modules/mod_perl.so into server: libperl.so:
[FAILED]
generic:
Namikawa, Shozo.