fedora64

I was wondering if there was a seperate list for the AMD64 fedora?

In general I get quite a few rpms that fail a dependcy on one of the libraries that exists in /usr/lib64, but are presumably expected to be in /usr/lib. Would it be a bad idea to have the 32 bit versions of the libraries in /usr/lib besides the /usr/lib64 libraries? Perhaps it's better to have things fail to get developers to build 64 bit rpms, but it also might be nice to use the promise of mixing 32 and 64 bit too.