Configuring printers in OpenOffice in FC2 Test 1 (possibly use CUPS)

From the looks of it OpenOffice that ships with FC2 is the OpenOffice
modified by the Ximian crew. Any reason why that is so ?

Anyways I was trying to configure printers however spadmin utility is not available ie.

/usr/lib/ooo-1.1.0/program/spadmin
/usr/lib/ooo-1.1.0/program/spadmin: line 239: /usr/lib/ooo-1.1.0/program/spadmin.bin: No such file or directory
/usr/lib/ooo-1.1.0/program/spadmin: line 239: exec: /usr/lib/ooo-1.1.0/program/spadmin.bin: cannot execute: No such file or directory

Looking in /usr/lib/ooo-1.1.0 spadmin is just a link to soffice. How do I configure printers ?

If in OO I try to print it says that the printer type is CUPS however when I try to printer it says that I need to add a printer. I don't have a CUPS server on the local machine started but we have a remote CUPS server. How can I point OO to use remote CUPS server ?

Thanks,
Vladimir

Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee when you click here. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963