kernel-headers ?

Hello,

I'm trying to install the gcc rpm, and one of the dependencies (a few
steps down in the dependency tree) is the kernel-headers package
( kernel-headers >= 2.2.1 ).  However, I don't see this package on
download.fedora.redhat.com or any of the mirror sites.

Actually, I don't even see this package in the list of rpms for the
stable release.

Does anyone know how to get around this?

-kristina