kernel-2.6.3-1.91 and Reiserfs

Hi all,

Kernel-2.6.3-1.91 appears to freeze when a reiserfs (root in my case) partition is mounted rw, but is fine when mounted ro. Using kernel-2.6.2-1.74 there are no problems.

I can confirm this by booting in to emergency mode and trying mount -o remount / at which point the machine locks sold and requires are hard reset.

Dave Hawkes