Re: Lets take the worst of windows and make it the unchangeable defaultof linux

Alexander Larsson wrote:

On Fri, 2004-02-20 at 04:24, Jim Cornette wrote:

Say I click my way to a file within some directory which is a long way down a path. If I try to click with only a few directories down a path, I have no way of knowing the actual path to the file.

The popup menu in the status bar can be used for this.

This should probably be more obvious. I just noticed this after reading your e-mail.