Re: OpenOffice - two versions hosing FC2

On Fri, 2004-02-20 at 10:16 -0800, Rick Johnson wrote:

> It appears we have two versions of OpenOffice 1.1.0-27 within the devel
> repository.

Speaking of OO.o, has anyone tried rebuilding it on either FC1 or FC2-
devel? I cannot move to 2-dev yet since my external hard drive does not
work with the 2.6 kernel at the moment, and since the OO.o binary RPM is
built against a newer db4 I decided to play it safe and just rebuild it
for FC1.

It does not quite work - some binaries do not get built so rpmbuild
terminated with an error when it got to the %files section. Can't
remember the exact error on top of my head, will have to make a mental
note to redirect the build output to a log file next time.

So if you have rebuilt OO.o successfully, do let me know. I suspect
either some binaries do not get built due to the older db4 or there is a
missing BuildRequire: somewhere.

Thanks,

Michel