SMB Shares in nautilus

Now that I added rules to iptables to allow smb services I can browse my home network. When I click on a share, however, I get a message that the action associated with the share is invalid.

What is supposed to happen when I click an smb share.

On my RedHat 9 box I use LinNeighborhood. That works great. It creates a directory and mounts the smb drive, it has an option to re-mount the drive next session, and it deletes te created directory when the share is unmounted. I was expecteing to see some functionallity like this with Gnome 2.5.

Jim